Weather in July in Henderson Nw, Nc
|| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The mean temperature in Henderson Nw, Nc is fairly hot at 24.9 °C ( 76.82 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 106.4mm (4.2in) of liquid tumbles.
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Henderson Nw, Nc, usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Henderson Nw, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) WSW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) ESE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) S
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE